Little Orchard, High Drive, Woldingham, Surrey.
A prestigious five bedroom residence situated in a premier rural location
All the advantages of A country location with all the benefits & amenities of a nearby market town
As you exit Wapses Lodge roundabout on the A22 and drive along the Woldingham Road the surrounding countryside fills you with pleasure. It is hard to believe that London is less than 20 miles away and when the undulating hills, woodland, horses grazing in green fields and dog walkers come into view, you breathe a sigh of relief at having left the urban area behind you. Woldingham is set 700 feet above sea level on the North Downs. It is a small village with gracious homes and gardens. An impressive church designed by Sir Herbert Baker and built in 1933, stands proudly in the centre of the village. The Crescent is home to the village traders; Post Office, Supermarket, Garage, Estate Agent, Surveyors, Saddlery and Picture Framers. Woldingham BR Station is approximately one mile from Little Orchardand offers a regular service to East Croydon, London Bridge and Victoria. Junction 6 of the M25 at Godstone is about 3 miles and provides easy access to Heathrow and Gatwick airports, the Channel Ports and the Tunnel.
The highest quality finish is achieved throughout these desirable homes
Principal bedroom with walk-in dressing area and en-suite. Three further bedrooms one with en-suite, two with built-in wardrobes. Living room, Dining room, Kitchen/Breakfast room, Family room, Utility room and downstairs WC.
- Traditional fire place and surround in the Living Room.
- *Choice of quality fitted kitchen, including Oven and Hob, Microwave Oven, Washing Machine, Tumble dryer, Dishwasher and American Style Fridge/Freezer.
- *Choice of granite worktops to Kitchen and Utility.
- Low voltage downlights to Kitchen, Hall and Bathrooms.
- Hardwood internal feature doors throughout.
- Hardwood feature staircase.
- *Choice of ceramic tiles and emulsion colours.
- Coving to all rooms.
- Data 5 cabling throughout.
- TV and telephone points to all rooms and Sky compatible.
- Surround Sound to Living Room, Study, DiningRoom, Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Family room
- *Choice of carpets or laminate wood flooring.
- Fully tiled bath and shower rooms.
- Heated Towel Rails to all bathrooms.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Hardwood double glazed windows.
- Electronic smoke alarm.
- Burglar alarm system.
- Double garage with light and power points.
- Established secluded setting.
- Front and rear gardens turfed and landscaped.
- Riven paving patio area to rear.
- Outside tap.
- Outside lights.
- NHBC 10 year guarantee.
* Subject to stage of construction
Road: Woldingham is approximately 4 miles away from M25 and it's links to the M23 and the greater motorway network.
Rail: Woldingham station has a regular service to London Victoria via Croydon (timetable journey of approximately 30 minutes)
Air: Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton are all within reach via the nearby motorway network.
Plot 1 - Ground FloorSitting Room- 8.40m x 4.00m - 27'7"x 13'1"
Dining Room - 5.70m x 4.00m 18'8"x 13'1"
Kitchen/Breakfast - 5.70m x 4.60m - 18'8"x 15'1"
Utility Room - 4.70m x 1.70m - 15'5"x 5'7"
Family Room - 5.70m x 4.00m - 18'8"x 13'1"
Study - 4.90m x 3.00m - 16'1"x 9'10"
Plot 1 - First FloorPrincipal Bedroom & En-Suite-Dressing Room- 5.30m x 4.50m - 17'5"x 14'9"
Bedroom 2 - 5.30m x 3.80m - 17'5"x 12'5"
Bedroom 3 - 4.60m x 4.00m - 15'1"x 13'1"
Bedroom 4 - 4.00m x 3.70m - 13'1"x 12'2"
Bedroom 5 - 3.80m x 3.10m - 12'6"x 10'2"
All measurements are taken at the longest room dimension (ie: into bays etc)