Hilders Close, Edenbridge, Kent.
Hilders close is a individual development of just one carefully designed and well appointed three bedroom chalet bungalow.
Set in the Weald of Kent, the village of Edenbridge has much to offer It stands on the river Eden, surrounded rich woodlands green commons and picturest valley.
The highest quality finish is achieved throughout these desirable homes
- Designer fitted kitchen
- Laminated units with postformed worktops
- Integrated fan assisted oven
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Gas hob with electronic ignition
- Extractor hood and light
- Integrated washer dryer and dishwasher
- One and a half bowl sink and mixer tap in colour to complement kitchen
- Pelmet lighting
- Ample worktop level power points
SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND
- Traditional style bathroom suites with complementary chrome taps
- Thermostatically controlled showers
- Bathroom and cloakroom half tiled with shower area fully tiled
HEATING, INSULATION & WATER SERVICES
- Cover under NHBC Buildmark Scheme
- Mains fed smoke detector with battery back-up fitted to hall and landing
- Five lever deadlock and night latch to front door, plus brass security bolts
- Security bolts to all other external doors
- Windows fitted with security locks to NHBC specification
- Gas-fired central heating
- Radiators with individual thermostatic controls to all rooms and hall
- Bathroom radiator on domestic water heating system for year-round use
- Room thermostat in hall
- Separate heating and hot water system
- Loft insulation to NHBC standards
- Insulation concrete ground floor
- Sealed unit double glazed windows
DOORS AND INTERNAL JOINERY
- Traditionally plastered walls
- Moulded cornice to all rooms
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Decorative ceiling roses to living room
- Built-in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelf to bedroom one
ELECTRICAL AND FITTINGS
- White six-panel Regency style internal Doors
- Glazed doors to living room and kitchen
- Victorian brass-finish door furniture
- Deep moulded skirting and architrave
- French casement doors to patio
- Downlight to porch
- Extractor fans in bathrooms
- Power and light to garage
- TV and telephone sockets to all bedrooms, kitchen, living and dining rooms
Personalise Your New Home
- Drive finished in block paving
- Yorkstone effect paths and patios
- Front gardens turfed and landscaped
- Rear garden turfed
- External tap
- Depending upon the stage on construction, a choice is available from a range of ceramic tiles, emulsion colours and kitchen fittings.
Five and half miles to the north lies Westerham where Sir Winston Chuchills Home Chartwell is situated and only a little further away are the historic towns of Royal Tonbridge Wells and Tombridge, with historic Hever Castle only 3 Miles to the south east of Edenbridge.
The high street which boast many timber framed houses dating from the middle ages was originally part of the Roman road from London to Lewes.
The town has a wide variety of facilities including an extensive range of schools, shops, and entertainment facilities not to mention golf clubs at Edenbridge, Hever and Linpsfield. Not forgetting Edenbridge Leisure centre which has it own swimming pool and mini indoor sports.
There is easy access to the m25 motorway which provides a convenient route around London giving access to both Gatwick and Heathrow Airports. Excellent buss services link Edenbridge with all the surrounding towns and villages.
The town is served by two railway stations with regular services to London bridge and Victoria and also running to uckfield and reading.
Plot 1 - Ground FloorSitting Room / Dining - 18' x 10'8" - 5.5m x 3.25m
Kitchen - 10'8" x 6'9" - 3.25m x 2.05m
Bedroom 3 / Study - 9'18" x 6'5" - 2.95m x 1.95m
Plots 1 & 6 - First FloorPrincipal Bedroom - 13'1" x 12'6" - 4.0m x 3.80m
Bedroom 2 - 11'2" x 10'7" - 3.4m x 3.25
All measurements are taken at the longest room dimension (ie: into bays etc)