Garden Cottage, Pembury, Kent.
This new four bedroom detached home is situated in the heart of Pembury Village and offers good family sized accommodation with two receptions, en-suite to master bedroom, kitchen/breakfast room, sealed unit double glazing, block paved drive and aa south facing garden.
Approximately three miles distance from Tunbridge Wells, with the charm of village life, Garden Cottage is within walking distance of a primary school and local shops, with regular bus service into the larger towns.
The highest quality finish is achieved throughout these desirable homes
BATHROOMS AND CLOAKROOMS
- Designer fitted kitchen
- Laminated units with postformed worktops
- Integrated fan assisted oven
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Gas hob with electronic ignition
- Extractor hood and light
- Integrated washer dryer and dishwasher
- One and a half bowl sink and mixer tap in colour to complement kitchen
- Pelmet lighting
- Ample worktop level power points
SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND
- Traditional style bathroom suites with complementary chrome taps
- Thermostatically controlled showers
- Bathroom and cloakroom half tiled with shower area fully tiled
HEATING, INSULATION & WATER SERVICES
- Cover under NHBC Buildmark Scheme
- Mains fed smoke detector with battery back-up fitted to hall and landing
- Five lever deadlock and night latch to front door, plus brass security bolts
- Security bolts to all other external doors
- Windows fitted with security locks to NHBC specification
- Gas-fired central heating
- Radiators with individual thermostatic controls to all rooms and hall
- Bathroom radiator on domestic water heating system for year-round use
- Room thermostat in hall
- Separate heating and hot water system
- Loft insulation to NHBC standards
- Insulation concrete ground floor
- Sealed unit double glazed windows
DOORS AND INTERNAL JOINERY
- Traditionally plastered walls
- Moulded cornice to all rooms
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Decorative ceiling roses to living room
- Built-in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelf to bedroom one
ELECTRICAL AND FITTINGS
- White six-panel Regency style internal Doors
- Glazed doors to living room and kitchen
- Victorian brass-finish door furniture
- Deep moulded skirting and architrave
- French casement doors to patio
- Downlight to porch
- Extractor fans in bathrooms
- Power and light to garage
- TV and telephone sockets to all bedrooms, kitchen, living and dining rooms
Personalise Your New Home
- Drive finished in block paving
- Yorkstone effect paths and patios
- Front gardens turfed and landscaped
- Rear garden turfed
- External tap
- Depending upon the stage on construction, a choice is available from a range of ceramic tiles, emulsion colours and kitchen fittings.
Set in the Weld of Kent, the village of Pembury has much to offer with its local shops and variety of societies which cater for many interests, ensuring a warm welcome to newcomers. Pembury is bounded by apple orchards and hop gardens, and the dog will certainly enjoy all the nearby country walks.
Kent College is an independent day and boarding school for girls and there is a mixed primary school. The historic spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells, with its fine architectural features, is close by (3 miles), and has excellent shopping and sports facilities, and good schools, together with a mainline railway station, with trains taking under an hour to London, Charing Cross.
Penbury is located close to the A21 and within about 13 miles of the M25 with access to Gatwick and Heathrow airports.
Church Road, on the edge of this friendly village, promises an attractive blend of Kent life without sacrificing modern communication links.
Plot 1 - Ground FloorLiving Room - 18'6" x 12'3"
Dining Room - 9'6" x 8'0"
Kitchen - 11'3" x 9'6"
Plots 1 - First FloorMaster Bedroom - 12'3" x 14'6"
Bedroom 2 - 11'6" x 9'6"
Bedroom 3 - 10'9 x 8'3"
Bedroom 4 - 9'9" x 8'
All measurements are taken at the longest room dimension (ie: into bays etc)