Cranford House, Speldhurst, Kent.
A village atmosphere and some wonderful views of the kent countryside
Speldhurst is a small village set in the beautiful Southern county of Kent.
There has been a village on this site since the 1st century AD. St.Mary’s church was built in 1879 and is on the original site of the Saxon church and is the centrepiece of the village. St.Mary’s is famous for its fine stained glass windows, designed by Burne Jones and William Morris.
Speldhurst is surrounded by rolling countryside offering some wonderful views. The village has a primary school, Post Office, convenience store, charming Public House dating back to the 13th century and a variety of community activities. The nearby Spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells is approximately 5 miles distant, which offers a comprehensive range of facilities including restaurants, theatres, cinema, a modern shopping mall as well as an eclectic mix of boutiques and galleries and the historic Pantiles. In addition,` for those with an interest in country fayre, there is a farmers’ market in tunbridge Wells on saturdays and the whole area is renowned as the centre for English wines.
There are excellent schools throughout the area with Kent operating a Grammar school system.
The highest quality finish is achieved throughout these desirable homes
Principal bedroom with wardrobes and en-suite. Three further bedrooms all with en-suite, two with built-in wardrobes.
Living room, Dining room, Kitchen/Breakfast room, Study and Family room, Utility room and downstairs WC.
- Traditional fire place and surround in the Living Room.
- Choice of quality fitted kitchen, including Oven and Hob, Washing Machine, Tumble dryer, Dishwasher and Integrated Fridge/Freezer.
- Choice of granite worktops to Kitchen and Utility.
- Low voltage downlights to Kitchen, Hall and Bathrooms.
- Choice of ceramic tiles and emulsion colours.
- Coving to all rooms.
- TV and telephone points to all rooms and Sky compatible.
- Choice of carpets or laminate wood flooring.
- Fully tiled bath and shower rooms.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Electronic smoke alarm.
- Burglar alarm system.
- Double garage with light and power points.
- Established secluded setting.
- Front and rear gardens turfed and landscaped.
- Riven paving patio area to rear.
- Outside tap.
- Outside lights.
- NHBC 10 year guarantee.
* Subject to stage of construction
Road: Speldhurst is 4 miles away from the A21 providing direct access to Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, the M25 and the London airports as well as the South Coast.
Rail: Tunbridge Wells station provides regular services to London Charing Cross, Cannon Street and London Bridge (timetable journey of approximately 50 minutes)
Air: Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton are all within reach via the nearby motorway network.
Plot 1 - Ground FloorLiving Room - 5.48m x 3.96m - 18'7" x 13'0"
Kitchen/Breakfast - 7.49m x 3.66m - 24'7" x 12'0"
Utility - 2.74m x 1.62m - 9'0" x 5'4"
Dining Room - 3.65m x 3.51m max into bay - 11'9" x 11'6" max into bay
Family Room - 4.93m x 3.96m - 16'2" x 13'0"
Study - 2.84m x 2.74m - 9'4" x 9'0"
Plot 1 - First FloorPrincipal Bedroom
Excluding En-suite bathroom - 4.57m x 3.66m - 15'0" x 12'0"
Excluding En-suite bathroom 2 - 3.96m x 3.68m - 13'0" x 12'1"
Excluding En-suite shower 3 - 3.96m x 2.97m - 13'0" x 9'9"
Excluding En-suite bathroom - 4 3.96m max x 3.88m max - 13'0"max x 12'9"max
All measurements are taken at the longest room dimension (ie: into bays etc)