Cooper's Cottages, Nutfield, Surrey
Two distinctive four bedroom homes in a well established residential location in Nutfield, near Redhill, Surrey
Coopers Cottage’s are located on the edge of green belt, Nutfield is a very popular village located to the south of the A25 only 2 miles from Redhill.
Although small Nutfield has many advantages to potential buyers. Being on the edge of the green belt you can take advantage of the ample surrounding countryside. Leisure and sports enthusiasts will have plenty to occupy them, just 1 mile away is The Nutfield Priory Private Health Club, with gym and swimming facilities to members, a Hotel & excellent Restaurant. There is a Country Park just 2 miles away for sailing & watersport on the lake. Further afield there is also a public swimming pool and sports centre at Redhill. There is an excellent Golf Club at Bletchingley and also a 9 hole course and driving range next at nearby Redhill. There you will also find shopping at 'The Belfry covered centre' where there is also a large Sainsburys.
Locally there are Pubs and Restaurants at Nutfield and the adjoining historic village of Bletchingley.
There is a wide range of private and state schools in the area, with one excellent private junior school at The Hawthorne, so it is ideal for families.
The highest quality finish is achieved throughout these desirable homes
Principal Bedroom with wardrobes and en-suite, 2 further Bedrooms all with wardrobes and en-suites.
- * Choice of traditional Coal Effect Gas Fire and surround in the Living Room.
- * Choice of quality fitted kitchen, including Neff/Zanussi Oven and Hob, Integrated Washer/Dryer, Fridge Freezer and Dishwasher.
- Low voltage downlights to Kitchen, Hall and Bathrooms
- * Choice of ceramic tiles and emulsion colours.
- Coving to all rooms
- Hardwood feature staircase.
- TV and telephone points to all rooms and Sky compatible.
- Traditional wood flooring to Hallway.
- * Choice of carpets.
- Half tiled bath and shower rooms.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows
- Electronic smoke alarm
- Burglar alarm system
- Garage with light and power points
- Established secluded setting
- Front and rear gardens turfed and includes trees and shrubs
- Riven paving patio area to rear
- Outside tap
- Outside lights
- NHBC 10 year guarantee
* Subject to stage of construction
Nutfield is on A25 only 2 miles from Redhill Train station with a journey time to London Bridge/Victoria of 30 minutes at peak times.
The A25 has easy access to the motorway network, M25 (JUNCTION 6) is just a 3 mile journey and Gatwick airport is just 12 miles away via the M23.
Plots 1 & 2 - Ground FloorLiving Room - 3.34m x 5.55m - 10'11" x 18'2"
Kitchen Diner - 7.35m x 4.20m - 24'2" x 13'1" - 2.80 at kitchen 9'2" at kitchen
Family Room - 4.00m x 3.00m - 13' 1" x 9' 10"
Plots 1 & 2 - First FloorPrincipal Bedroom - 3.95m x 3.50m 13'0" x 11'0"
Bedroom 2 - 3.50m x 3.00m - 13'1" x 9'10"
Bedroom 3 - 3.95m x 2.70m - 13'0" x 8'10"
Bedroom 4 - 3.00m x 2.60m - 9'10" x 8'7"
All measurements are taken at the longest room dimension (ie: into bays etc)